I'm a big big girl in a big big world..
haha..yeah, I'm back from that big bad old hostel! nah, just kidding. It's not that bad really once I get over all the homesickness and stuff. [What am I talking about??? Taking a shower there stinks! No place like home! >p] So! I was there since last Monday. I spent my first night there and boy, was I homesick! Pretty sad, huh? Tuesday was the first day of my orientation. That's when they taught us freshies the 'welcome clap' reserved specially for the entrance of the board members of our college. Kinda sent me reeling back into primary school days..lol. Oh, and on this first day, I was silly enough to leave a vital document in my hostel room and so had to walk all 10 minutes back to get it. >_<
Well, once orientation was done it was back to the hostel for me. Not the best place to hang out alone cause after a while, even someone like me starts getting a leetle claustrophobic. Basically, it kinda felt like jail. :p I brought one story book which I must've picked up and put down a dozen times [and more!] because, much as I love reading and much as I like that book, how long can I take to read it ?[not to mention re-read!] So that's the most boring, sickening day of this week, I guess. haha..first time away from home with no friends, no computer and no television [which I had become *so* dependant on during my "break"]
Had a free day on Wednesday. Decided to go along with a friend to get all our student IDs and whatsoever stuff done. But first, I had to go get some passport sized photos. My poor friend was dragged all the way down to the nearest shops with me.. ^^' In the end, we managed to get back to the college by about 10am and get it all done by 12 noon. By then, she left to go watch a movie with her boyfriend so I was bored. Again. Lol. Oh yeah, thanks to everyone who messaged me on this day! It was very encouraging! ^_^ Yeah, Chelle, I did go on to KLCC in the end. I love the people who put Kinokuniya there! ^.^ They were my saving grace..lol! And I now confirm that I love trains more than buses eventhough the bus driver was nice enough to send me back to the college though I was on the wrong bus, I think..heh.. ^^" Anyway, I hope I'll be a little better with bus numbers and stuff but, knowing me, it'll take a few more trips and a few more times of getting lost.. -_-'
What do you know! 'Lepak therapy' really works for a loiter-addict like me. It actually cured my homesickness [somewhat] and I felt much better by Thursday. ^_^ Thursday was also a free day for me so I acted as a "tour-guide" for two of my friends, who are from out of town, on a trip to Jaya Jusco! [me, tour-guiding..hahahahaha..] This time, we tried out the college bus and wasted half and hour waiting for it. Sigh. Nothing much to say, except they got the mini-boiler they wanted.. >D
And..Friday, I'm in love! lol..not really..but I'm home! ^_____^ I missed everything so much and the thought of Saturday classes and the ammount of time I'm going to be away makes me miss it more.. T_T But since I'm home now, I shall make the most of it. When I'm there, I'll try to rely on Cyber-cafe's to provide me with the much-needed internet but til then, I may enjoy.. :D Ja! All the best, guys!
Friday, May 27, 2005
Posted by
vic
at
9:08 AM


|